Ayurvedic medicine herbs are highly nutritive with lot of healing properties. Ayurveda and its herbal treatment exists side by side with Homeopathic and Western conventional medicine and is actively encouraged as an inexpensive alternative to drugs
Synthetic drugs cause side effects, but Ayurvedic medicines are said to have none. Each herb is unique and acts to bring balanced harmony between the mind and spirit. It works effectively against various infections and diseases and enabling quick recovery.
Rather than simply focusing on curing a disease, Ayurvedic herbal medicines calls for an internal harmony of various body parts with the surrounding nature and environment. They rejuvenate the whole system rather than the focus being concentrated towards a specific organ of the body.
Effects/Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbs
- Ayurvedic herbs are holistic in approach
- They are not diseases specific
- They help in rejuvenation of the entire immure system of the body
- Energy is enhanced
- Ayurvedic medicines help in treating metabolic and certain chronic conditions.
- Effects vary due to age, gender, strength of body tissues and digestion
- Similar to allopathic medicines
- Herbal remedies are self contained and nutritive
- Ayurveda deals with the social, ethical, intellectual & spiritual life of man
- Come in the form of encapsulated herbs, fresh herbs, flower essences and essential oils
- Can be administered via water honey, oil, ghee and milk
- Essential oil blends
- Massage oils
- Body wraps